William Bishop was famed as Westley Richards’ London agent. Known as ‘The Bishop of Bond Street’, this larger-than-life character is a cherish figure in our long history and, fittingly, is the inspiration for this ever-dependable bag.
Equally ideal for everyday use or in the field and more than spacious enough to hold all your essentials, it is handcrafted in our own workshops using the finest, vegetable-tanned hides. Features include an inside pocket, two front pockets, solid brass fittings and an adjustable quick-release, canvas shoulder strap.
• Soft, vegetable-tanned leather
• Brass buckle and fittings
• Two front pocket
• Internal zip pocket
• Exclusive W. R. & Co. printed lining
• Adjustable, quick-release canvas shoulder strap
• W 13cm H 29cm L 43cm
• As most leather goods are made to order, please allow some extra time for our artisans to fufil your request. We aim to have all orders dispatched within a week but please enquire if your order is urgent - firstname.lastname@example.org