Famously worn by the Author, Adventurer and proud Owner of a Westley Richards Double Rifle ,Ernest Hemmingway. The Safari Jacket is regarded as one of the quintessential pieces to take whilst on Safari, with its classic belted waist and checked shoulder the Westley Richards version stays true to the original created around 1939 but with a few improvements of our own.
Crafted from washed Italian linen for a more seasoned look this soft yet rugged material holds up to the rigours of the African bush. Featuring four expandable bellow pockets, elasticated action back and padded shoulder checkering, the Westley Richards Safari Jacket has all the details that a modern adventurer may need.
• Made from 100% Italian Linen
• Garment Washed for a softer feel
• Padded Checking on the shoulder for recoil support
• Elasticated action back
• Trimmed with horn buttons and horn buckle
• Single back vent
• Four .375 Ammunition slot
• Bellows Pockets
• Concealed right-hand breast pocket to protect against stock mounting
|Info & Care
|Size & Fit