A versatile design equally well suited to the bush or the street. The design of the Vellie can be traced back to the North African campaigns of World War II. Leather hides form a comfortable and hard wearing vamp which is augmented with a constructed heel box and three eyelet design that stands up to fairly rigorous duty.
This collection is made from natural game skin. Colours and combinations will vary. The leather in your hand-crafted Courteney product will age gracefully with time, wear and polish. As with your 'footprint' your boots will become personalised and unique to you.
• Made in Africa
• Leathers and colours will vary
• Natural game skin
• Please note that these boots are not waterproof
• Impervious to bush thorns, the bite of snakes or insects
|Info & Care
|Size & Fit
- UK shoe sizes
- Fits true to size in length
- Wide fit at toe
- Each pair is unique as they are handmade in Zimbabwe