The Randolph Ranger is the benchmark for precision, UV protection, visual sharpness and flexibility. Precision Machined adjustable nosepiece to raise or lower the frame up to 6mm for personalised frame fit to achieve the right level of sight for any shooting discipline. Gooseneck nose pad arms for additional horizontal and/or vertical frame adjustments
We have selected the following 3 lenses but any of the Twelve 2.5mm fixed tint polycarbonate lens colours for varying background, clay, and lighting conditions can be selected:
• 45 - Orange Excellent all round lens for orange clay targets. Dull cloudy days, dusk or dawn. Enhances the orange of the target. Suitable for driving
• 46 - Vermillion For shooting against green backgrounds, works well for those with red-green colour deficiency. Highlights conditions where there is poor background. Highlights orange and dampens green. Good lens for those who see orange poorly
• 48 - Pale Yellow Brightening effect in low light conditions, dusk or dawn. A very light colour tint allows this lens to be used indoors, outdoors, in flat light or at night. Suitable for driving.
• Opthalmic quality frame design for either plano or RX Lenses.
• A deep 17mm face form for increased peripheral coverage and protection.
• Lifetime solder joint warranty.