Named in honour of our renowned 19th Century foreman and co-creator of the Anson and Deeley box lock action, William Anson, this superbly made cartridge bag is rightly regarded as a classic piece of essential kit.
Strong, durable and holding up to one hundred cartridges, it is handcrafted in our own workshops using the finest, Buffalo hides. Featuring solid brass fittings, a suede lining and adjustable shoulder strap, it is designed to provide generations of faithful service.
• Holds up to 100 rounds
• Made in England
• Handcrafted in our own leather workshops
• Buffalo leather
• Brass buckle and fittings
• Suede lining
• Adjustable length shoulder strap
• Adjustable length leather shoulder strap
• As most leather goods are made to order, please allow some extra time for our artisans to fufil your request. We aim to have all orders dispatched within a week but please enquire if your order is urgent - firstname.lastname@example.org