Named in honour of our renowned 19th Century foreman and co-creator of the Anson and Deeley box lock action, William Anson, this superbly made cartridge bag is rightly regarded as a classic piece of essential kit.
Strong, durable and holding up to seventy five cartridges, it is handcrafted in our own workshops using the finest, vegetable tanned hides. Featuring solid brass fittings, a suede lining and adjustable shoulder strap, it is designed to provide generations of faithful service.
• Holds up to 75 rounds with quick and easy access
• Made in England
• Handcrafted in our own leather workshops
• Vegetable tanned leather
• Brass buckle and fittings
• Suede lining
• Adjustable length shoulder strap
• Available in medium or dark tanned leather
• As most leather goods are made to order, please allow some extra time for our artisans to fufil your request. We aim to have all orders dispatched within a week but please enquire if your order is urgent - firstname.lastname@example.org