Famously worn by the Author, Adventurer and proud Owner of a Westley Richards .577 Double Rifle ,Ernest Hemmingway. The Safari Jacket is regarded as one of the quintessential pieces to take whilst on Safari, with its classic belted waist and checked shoulder the W.R & Co. Version stays true to the original version created around 1939 but with a few improvements of our own.
Crafted from Enzyme Washed Italian cotton for a more seasoned look this soft yet rugged material holds up to rigours of the African bush. Featuring four expandable bellow pockets, Elasticated action back and padded shoulder checkering the W. R & Co. Safari Jacket with its single vent retains the classic shape but with all the benefits that a modern adventure needs.
• Made from Italian Cotton
• Garment Washed for a softer feel
• Padded Checking on the shoulder for recoil support
• Elasticated action back
• Trimmed with horn buttons and horn buckle
• Single back vent
• Half Mesh Lined
• Four .577 Ammunition slot
• Sleeve Pocket
• Bellows Pockets
• Concealed right-hand breast pocket to protect against stock mounting
|Info & Care
|Size & Fit