Named in honour of Leslie Taylor, the man who developed the famous ‘Explora’ ball and shot gun and Managing director of Westley Richards from 1899 to 1930, this luxurious, exquisitely well-made slip is designed to accommodate your scoped rifle offering the ultimate in all-round protection for premium quality rifles.
Available in options suitable for scoped and un-scoped rifles, the Taylor rifle slip is handcrafted in our own workshop from the very best natural materials which, depending on your choice, includes the finest buffalo hides, vegetable-tanned hides or light but hardwearing canvas.
Features include an ultra-soft fleece lining, solid brass fittings and an adjustable leather shoulder strap, making this the slip your rifle truly deserves.
• Handcrafted in Birmingham, England
• Solid brass fittings
• Heavy-duty zip
• Adjustable leather shoulder strap
• Fleece lined
• Standard size slip - overall length 127cm
• All our slips can be made to measure. Please enquire.
• As most leather goods are made to order, please allow some extra time for our artisans to fufil your request. We aim to have all orders dispatched within a week but please enquire if your order is urgent - email@example.com