Beautifully recapturing every detail of its legendary 1912 predecessor, it is easy to see why the W.R. & Co. Scotch Bag continues to hold such enduring appeal. Exceptionally well-made and comprising a wealth of useful features, including a hand-woven hemp net, a large internal pocket and hanging loops for up to four small game birds, Its simplicity and dependability make it a timeless essential that everyone can appreciate.
- Handmade by W.R. &amp;amp;amp; Co. in Birmingham, England
- 43cm wide by 40cm high&amp;amp;nbsp;
- &amp;amp;nbsp;Superior Waxed Cotton body&amp;amp;nbsp;
- Trimmed in our signature vegetable tanned leather&amp;amp;nbsp;
- Hand Woven Hemp net&amp;amp;nbsp;
- Large internal pocket&amp;amp;nbsp;
- Brass fittings&amp;amp;nbsp;
- Buckle and strap secured fastening&amp;amp;nbsp;
- 2” wide canvas strap&amp;amp;nbsp;
- Adjustable shoulder strap&amp;amp;nbsp;
- Hanging loops for four small game birds&amp;amp;nbsp;
- Initialled patch available upon request
As most leather goods are made to order, please allow some extra time for our artisans to fulfil your request. We aim to have all orders dispatched within a week but please enquire if your order is urgent.
Click here to learn more about Westley Richards leather goods.
|Info & Care
|Size & Fit